Welcome sneakerfiends, graphic designers, photographers and money grubbers. Format has an exciting new opportunity for all of you to win the upcoming Puma x Yo! MTV Raps shoes, and have your art exposed to the world!
We are now accepting submissions of wallpapers, in any media, which relate to sneaker culture. Please see below for general contest and prize information:
– Provided your work is original, you may use any style of media when submitting your wallpapers. Pictures from the Internet are acceptable as long as they are modified or used as inspiration.
– Wallpapers must be submitted in 1600×1200 resolution.
– Wallpapers must relate to sneakers, or sneaker culture. You may use any shoe, or shoe related topic for your wallpaper.
– Wallpapers must be submitted untagged. Format will tag the wallpapers independently.
– You may submit as many wallpapers as you want. Every wallpaper set will be considered for the prizes, but you may only win one prize.
– You will be notified if you have won a prize, or if we plan on using your wallpaper, one week after the deadline for submissions.
– The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2008.
– Only wallpapers sent to email@example.com will be considered for the contest.
– The three prize winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality, and quality.
First Round: This fun and fashionable style is a high top version of the Suede silhouette. The sneaker features eye-catching bright pink patterns and bright yellow laces as well as a second set of laces matching the pattern of the shoe to mix things up.
The Suede: Two versions of the Suede will be re-introduced featuring the original silhouette sported by the hip-hop kids back in the day.
RS 100: The classic 80â€™s runner comes in grey, black and pink, featuring the legendary Yo! logo pattern all over as well as patent leather on the heel cap and PUMA formstrip.
Match: This laidback sneaker comes in two executions. One is a black and gold version topped off by red Yo! pattern laces and the other is a simple all white version with purple Yo! pattern laces and gold detailing on the Yo! tongue label, FOT and branding.
The Rap Up
Please submit wallpapers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Format reserves the right to publish, online, any wallpaper submitted for the Format Sneaker Wallpaper Contest.